Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Single Ladies

Of course I'm doing a bouquet toss. I've been made to stand up at every single wedding I've been to, even since I got engaged, and it's time for revenge! I want people to CRAWL FOR IT! :-D Hee hee.

I purchased some random pink and maroon flowers awhile back in an attempt to find something Mr. H would like for the groomsmen boutonnieres, and he didn't like any of them. I put them back in the Hobby Lobby bag and forgot about them, and I rediscovered them months later. I haven't decided whether or not I want to throw my actual bouquet for our bouquet toss, so I figured I could create a toss bouquet and decide later. :)

I started out by following Mom Hyena's technique for my real bouquet: arrange the stems the way you want them, and rubber band them together.


So much easier than last time! (Also, about 1/4 as many flowers...) Then, I trimmed the stems so they were all even, then wrapped the whole thing up in pink ribbon. It looked a little plain, so I spiraled some pilfered green ribbon around the pink, and hot glued it all together.



Heads up!

You know you love my "100% baaaaaaaaad" sheep pajamas. Hee hee.

I guess I've covered all my bases when it comes to the bouquets. Last time Hyena Sis came into town, I tossed it to her, and she said the end was a little sharp, so I'll trim the wire in the stems or stick something on it so I don't end up putting someone's eye out.

I haven't totally decided what music I'd like to play during the bouquet toss. I've always liked Beyonce's "Single Ladies," but I think it's a little overused. I'm considering using this song, even though it's kind of old:



What do you think? What song are you using for the bouquet toss?

No comments:

Post a Comment