Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Invitation Inspiration

I've mentioned before that I'm designing our invitation suite. And ya'll, it's finished and it's legendary. I love them. I can't wait to get the prints so I can show them off! In the meantime, I've decided to show you some of the invitation ideas that inspired me. We pulled bits and pieces from some of these to create our suite, and added in our own elements as well.


via Bridal Buzz / from Cheerupcherup on Etsy

via 100 Layer Cake / DIY labels by Mika 78
(Obviously not invites, but the scalloping is so cute!)


via Style Me Pretty / Designs by Viola at Chewing The Cud


via 100 Layer Cake / Designs from Minted / Left, by Design Lotus; Right, by Cheree Berry Paper

via The Knot / Photo by Jasmine Star Photography


Oooooh I want so badly to show ya'll our design now! How am I going to be able to keep it a secret? I am bad at holding in things I'm excited about!

What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment