Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hello, Cupcake!

I've already talked about our cakes, but while wandering around Target with a friend one night, I stumbled upon these two books:



Ya'll, there are so many adorable cupcake decorating ideas in these books! I knew I had to share them. Also, there's step-by-step directions not only for the correct way to frost/decorate cupcakes, but for each idea. Awesome, because otherwise I would never be able to figure it out!

Anyone DIYing a cupcake tower? There were so many ideas in these books that I'd never even considered before in cupcake decorating. Check it out:







Do I spy a potential groom's (cup)cake?


So prettyyyy. I think everyone should make cute cupcakes. And send them to me. So I can eat them for breakfast right now. :)

Are you doing cupcakes instead of a cake? What will they look like?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm in LOVE with the Mario cupcakes! I think I'll do cupcakes at my bridal shower because they are too cute to pass up on.

    ReplyDelete