Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shiny! Part 1!

It's time to talk wedding jewelry! I don't like to over-accessorize, so when I started looking, I was looking for some very simple, pretty jewelry that was either rhinestone or pearl (the beading of my dress has both sparkles and seed pearls).

The accessories I've already picked are my veil, garter and shoes. In addition, I would like a bracelet and some sparkly, dangly earrings. My dress has enough going on at the top of the bodice that I think I can get away with not wearing a necklace. (I don't want to take away from the dress either.)

Although, isn't this cool????

Oooooooh ... I do love a good statement necklace! If only I were cool enough to pull them off. :-\

Anyway, onto some earrings!

via Plumb Crazy Etsy shop / Direct link


Normally I'm not really into vintage-y stuff, but I think these are so pretty!

via HeKnowsMyName Etsy shop / Direct link

Something blue!

via Sweet Bird Designs Etsy shop

Aunt Hyena offered to let me borrow a pair of earrings that was really similar to these, but they were yellow gold and I'd prefer to go with silver or white gold for the wedding. 


Are you rocking any statement jewelry at your wedding? Or keeping it simple? I want stories of sparkly things. :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the 5th earrings picture (two pearls) - so pretty! My dress has a little bit of pearl detailing on it so something like that would look great for me. I really haven't thought about jewelery... I just bought shoes though and I can't wait for them to come in!!

    http://www.6pm.com/bouquets-aurore-royal-blue-satin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue with the pearls and that necklace is hot!

    ReplyDelete