Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Things We Do For Hair, Part 2

((NOTE FOR PENGY - the reason I used the same source for all of these images is because I know the celeb fashion blog that posted them pays for the image service. If it is an issue that they all come from one site, please let me know and I'll find some alternatives.))

I showed you what I would do if I somehow manage to go another few months without taking scissors to my own hair. But one of the things I continuously stumble upon is that your wedding is a reflection of yourself, and therefore you should look and feel like yourself during it. I like this sentiment a lot, but I wasn't convinced I wanted to be a short(er)-hair bride. So I went searching for inspiration. (Now, I apologize that most of these don't actually count as SHORT short hair, but these are about the length that I typically like to keep my hair at.)

Shorter hair is still capable of some types of updos:

via Go Fug Yourself / Diane, Elizabeth, Charlize, Anna

Or pinned back with cute accessories:

via Go Fug Yourself / Carrie, Julie, Kate, Diane

Or the standard down-and-curly:

via Go Fug Yourself / Charlize, Jayma, Emma, Carrie

I guess I'm glad that, if I do go nuts and have to hack all my hair off, at least there are some cute options out there! (And um, it's not fair that Carrie Underwood looks cute no matter what she does.)

No comments:

Post a Comment