Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Defining Moments

A while back, Mr. Hyena was working on booking the cruise for our honeymoon. We're going to be cruisin' around Key West, Grand Cayman and Jamaica, mon!


But this post isn't about that. He was on his computer, and I was on mine, and I glanced over at his screen right as he was typing my name into the site. He clicked on the "Title" box - scrolled past Mr., Dr., Miss, Ms. ... and clicked on Mrs.

"Mrs.!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah ... we'll be married by the time we go on this trip, remember?" he said.

"But ... MRS.!" I'm very eloquent.

He started to scroll back to Miss, but I stopped him.

I get that I'll be a Mrs. No problemo. It was just that, in all these months of planning, it's easy to forget that there's a destination in mind. It was one of those moments where I remembered what we were doing all this for, and in the end he'll be my husband.

When I remember this, I'm really happy. :)

It still feels like the wedding is really far away, but I like these moments that remind me that it's real. What moments make you insanely happy (or make your fiancé think you're insane)?

No comments:

Post a Comment