Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Stamped, Sealed, Delivered

You guys, I really lucked out on this one. After my save-the-dates with the polar bear stamps, and a friend whose stamp options were "dolphins" or "Black History Month," I had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that our invitations were not going to have pretty stamps on them. So I was pleasantly surprised when I took an invitation to the post office to be weighed and, despite the cost being higher than I had anticipated, I was presented with this option:


Actually, it was the only option for a 61-cent stamp. Post Office Guy actually looked kind of embarrassed about their lack of other stamps until I assured him that they were fine, since they were for wedding invitations. Hallelujah!

What were/are your stamp options?

3 comments:

  1. Yayayayay! Haha. And shout out for the bride with the terrible, ugly stamp options! Actually, it's now become a joking subject that I bring up when people ask me about how planning the wedding is going. Buuut, your stamps are BEAUTIMUS Ms A and I know they will be the icing on the wonderful invites you've worked so hard on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I used the same stamps on my rehearsal invitations! But they got the 2010 census reminder stamped across them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! I took my hard copy proofs to the post office (with two envelopes that were too small but hey, they were the only ones I had) and she said they "should" work with a 44-cent stamp. We shall see if that is still true when I bring them in their final form... :)

    ReplyDelete