Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Joy Pouring From My Eye Sockets

I finally bought all the songs on our playlists, and I'm slowly "finalizing" them all by listening to them and making sure I like the order.

First things first, I listened to our pre-ceremony playlist. This music makes me so, so happy. Next came the processional. I imagined our families walking to their seats in the church ... I imagined my walk ... and then I imagined Matt's face as I walked down the aisle. And then I started crying.

image via The Purse Forum

Hold yourself together, woman! You're not there yet!

Did you/will you cry when you walk down the aisle?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dawson's Creek how I loved you! I will probably cry when I walk down the aisle. Hopefully I can pull it together to say the vows.

    ReplyDelete