Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Getting My Hair Did

In early February I had my bridal portraits taken, and I'm so excited to share those with ya'll! They turned out really well, and I love them. :)

In the meantime, getting bridal portraits done means I needed to become beautimus, so I knocked out a couple birds and had my hair trial then as well. You may remember my previous hair inspiration. In addition, I decided I wanted my veil to sit at the back of my head, and I wanted my hair to have a little bit of volume.


I didn't end up getting quite as much "bump" around the crown as I had planned for, because my thick hair was veering dangerously toward Snooki territory every time we tried to give it some volume! Luckily I think we reached a happy medium, and I loved the way it turned out. Also, it should be noted that when I curl my own hair, it doesn't hold longer than about two hours. I don't know what kind of industrial strength hairspray magic the salon used, but my hair still looked awesome 12 hours later, AND it's still curly after I slept on it!


And with the veil ... tada! I'm a bride!


How are you doing your wedding hair?

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! Snooki bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. It doesn't look snooki to me at all!

    I wore my hair all up in a vintage inspired style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks beautiful! I love it!

    I'm wearing mine down, with a pearl headband :) It's very "me", which is what I was going for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where are your pics at on his site? i wanna see how pretty u look.

    ReplyDelete