Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Full of win

Back in February I went to a bridal fair with my sister and my then-newly engaged friend Jackie. It was REALLY far in advance of either of our weddings (Jackie is getting married in February 2011!), so we decided before we went that our goal was to get ideas and ... enter as many contests as possible. We like to win free stuff!

Several of the photographers I'd met with in my photographer rampage were at the fair, and I tried to say hello to all of them as we wandered around. I was pretty impressed when a few of them remembered my name and stopped to have a conversation! I spent a few minutes talking to one that Matt and I had really liked when we met him, and I filled out an entry form for the free bridal portraits he was giving away.

Whaddaya know, I won! With the addition of bridal portraits and a special on prints since I was an attendee at the fair, he was well within our budget and we felt very confident in choosing him to be our photog for the big day! And our photographer is ...

Danny Boyle!

Seriously, check out the pretty ....










(all photos by Danny Boyle Photography)

Did you win anything cool for your wedding? Tell me about it!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!! I never win stuff like that! Can't wait to see how they turn out!!

    ReplyDelete