Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Two Rings To Rule Them All

Remember when I told you about my wedding ring and how much I worried I wouldn't like it, but turns out I loved it, and then I refused to show you pictures? Well, hopefully you can forgive me, because I've definitely got pictures now!


The rings were not sold together as a set, but the wedding ring was created by the same designer to complement this engagement ring specifically.


Now that we're married, I don't have to wear it sneakily around the house when Mr. Hyena's not there! That's an awesome feeling.

I think at some point I'll have them soldered together, since I'll never wear the wedding band without the engagement ring, but I'm not sure when. 

Did your engagement ring match your wedding band? Or did you find something cool and unique? Did you solder your rings together?

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to get a band made, similar to what you have done. My ring doesn't come with a watching band and like yours, no standard band will sit flush with it. I am a bit sad that I won't be able to wear it on its own, but I love my e-ring so much that I probably wouldn't anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I had never heard of soldering them together but now it makes perfect sense!

    ReplyDelete