Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Life Full of Laughter: What's that I Hear?

It's time for recaps? Are you sure? Okay, whatever you say. :)


Well, on a stormy weekend in May, the rain subsided just in time for the Hyenas to get to the church and tie the knot. Then after the ceremony we had a beautiful, fantastic reception. It was a glorious day. The end.


Oh, you wanted the long version?

... Good, because I have so much more to say! I'm so excited to show you pictures and tell you awesome stories and celebrate our marriage all over again! Get ready for A Life Full of Laughter!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, yay! I like the new layout by the way!! I just changed mine too (inspired by the thunderstorms we're gonna get this morning I guess...): http://therhythmicmind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete