Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Life Full of Laughter: Morning's Here! Sunshine is Here!

The morning of the wedding, I woke up a few minutes before 8 a.m. and got showered, then Mom Hyena, Aunt Hyena and I headed to the salon to get my hair styled!

personal photo

personal photo

personal photo

Meanwhile, the bridesmaids were gathering at the church so we could all get ready together.


In my family, we call putting on makeup "putting on our faces." Is that weird?


Regardless. We put on our faces. :)



The bridesmaids got into their dresses, and by some miracle it was as if we'd never had any issues with those things. They all looked slightly different and the girls all looked beautiful. :)




Then we had a lot of waiting to do. We were supposed to get as many of the formal portraits as possible done before the wedding, as long as Mr. Hyena and I didn't see each other, but we got a late start. I did a lot of pacing. I think I made my poor bridesmaids nervous because I couldn't bring myself to sit down. Hyena Hint: When all else fails, do something goofy. For me, that meant putting on my garter and walking around like this for most of the morning.

photo from Bridesmaid L 

We found out that Mr. Hyena had brought some dude movies to watch, and we were kind of sad we didn't think to bring some chick flicks. Instead, Bridesmaids L and A pulled out their iPhones and played some Justin Timberlake and Shakira, and we had an impromptu dance party.

It was almost time to get into my dress, but we had a few other things to take care of first...


unless otherwise noted, all photos by Danny Boyle Photography

How are you going to spend the morning of your wedding?


Previously on A Life Full of Laughter:

No comments:

Post a Comment