Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Music to Marry To: Part 2

I shared the music we played during our ceremony, and then it was time to get the party started! We had our coordinator start our cocktail hour music right before people were set to arrive at Downtown 202. Here is the complete set list.

Cocktail Hour Music:
"Hey, Soul Sister" by Train
"1901" by Phoenix
"Hey Beautiful (Theme from How I Met Your Mother)" by The Solids
"1234" by Feist
"Come On Get Higher" by Matt Nathanson
"Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars
"Stuttering" by Ben's Brother
"Today Was a Fairytale" by Taylor Swift
"God Gave Me You" by Dave Barnes
"I'd Rather Be With You" by Joshua Radin
"I've Got You Under My Skin" by Frank Sinatra
"After an Afternoon" by Jason Mraz
"Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg
"Say Hey (I Love You)" by Michael Franti and Spearhead
"Rhythm of Love" by Plain White T's
"All I Want Is You" by Barry Louis Polisar
"You're So True" by Joseph Arthur
"Witchcraft" by Frank Sinatra
"Somebody's Me" by Enrique Iglesias
"White Dress" by Ben Rector
"I've Just Seen A Face" by Jim Sturgess (Across the Universe soundtrack)
"We Weren't Crazy" by Josh Gracin
"Come Fly With Me" by Frank Sinatra

You may notice that I have a lot of songs that are from commercials, movies and TV shows. I get all my best music inspiration from those!

Where do you find music inspiration? What are you playing during your cocktail hour?

No comments:

Post a Comment