Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Life Full of Laughter: Our Party People

Let's get to some fun pictures, shall we? We gathered our bridal party to get some group shots!



I love jumping shots. They're goofy. :) I look like a floating cupcake, and Bridesmaid L is making the best face ever.



Remember when the groomsmen picked up Mr. Hyena? Well, they wanted to pick me up too.


So the bridesmaids decided it was only fair if they got to pick up Mr. Hyena as well!


Okay, so that didn't exactly work out as planned, but it made for some awesome pictures. :)



With those done, we sent our bridal party ahead to the reception so Mr. Hyena and I could get some pictures of just the two of us.

We dragged a bench outside from the lobby of the church. These makes us look way cooler than we actually are. :)



After returning the bench to its usual location, we left the church to take some pictures in downtown Bryan. This is my favorite picture from the entire day.




Yeah, we're smoochy. What can I say? I just married this hottie! :)






The day was flying by. Our reception had already begun! Best Man J drove us the few blocks to Downtown 202 for our grand entrance.

Would you let your bridal party pick you up while in your dress?



Previously on A Life Full of Laughter:

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I like the pictures of you two in the lounge chair outside! Those are cute!! actually, they're all cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this place. I was here the other night, I've been there for about four or five hours and found the prices reasonable on all fronts and the staff to be so friendly.
    Philadelphia Wedding venues

    ReplyDelete