Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

A Life Full of Laughter: Boom! Married!

We had said our vows, given each other rings and served communion together.


Pastor Jason pronounced us husband and wife, and Mr. Hyena kissed his bride!


Yeah! Married!


As the "Throne Room" song from Star Wars swelled in the background, we made our way back up the aisle.



Along with our families, we headed back into the room where we did our non-first look and waited around for a few minutes for the church to clear out so we could take our portraits.


Everyone was so happy and excited, and you could feel the love in the air!




Not gonna lie, pretty much the second we were back in that room, I realized I was starving. I had only had two bites of a sandwich the entire day, and I needed food stat! Luckily we had purchased a few trays from McAlister's Deli for that morning, and there were still some sandwiches and chips in the guys' room, so I snagged a couple of extra bites before pictures. :)


I showed the girls my new bling...



When the church had sufficiently cleared out, we headed back out to the lobby. Jason signed our marriage license, and we were ready to take pictures!





Previously on A Life Full of Laughter:

No comments:

Post a Comment