Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Life Full of Laughter: Family Time

I know family portraits aren't that interesting to people you don't know in real life, so I'll try to get through them quickly. Some of these portraits were taken pre-ceremony, but in the interest of keeping this short and sweet, I combined the pre- and post-ceremony pics into one post.

Me and my parents

Me with my grandparents: Paw-Paw, Nana, Grandma and Grandpa Hyena

MIL Hyena, me and SIL Hyena

FIL, MIL, Mr. Hyena, SIL and BIL Hyena

Mr. Hyena with H-Dad and FIL Hyena 

Mr. Hyena and his parents 

MIL Hyena's side of the family

My entire family

FIL Hyena's side of the family 

Us and Aunt Hyena

My immediate family 

Mr. Hyena's immediate family

Aaaaand, I think that about covers it!

Are you going to take family pictures before the ceremony?




Previously on A Life Full of Laughter:

No comments:

Post a Comment