Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Life Full of Laughter: Becoming Bridal

It was time to get into The Dress. Portraits were starting soon! All the girls were ready except me!


Hyena Sis and Mom Hyena helped me step into the dress and somehow wrangled my "Sexy Little Bride" tank top over my veil.


Then Hyena Sis started lacing me up!


As soon as she started lacing me into the dress, I started to freak out a little bit. Yes, I had been pacing all morning, but it wasn't really because of nerves; it was mainly to keep me occupied so I wouldn't have time to think about getting nervous.


I was alternately so excited to get married and so nervous about standing up in front of so many people.


Mom Hyena held my hand (and held me up!), since Hyena Sis kept almost pulling me over as she tightened the laces!


I instructed everyone to keep me laughing so I wouldn't have a spare thought for nerves! It worked pretty well. Once the dress was on and laced, I calmed down.



I stepped into my pink beauties with help from Mom Hyena.


Almost done!


Tada! I'm a bride! I'm pretty sure this picture is of me saying, "Is it time to get married yet? Can we go? Huh huh huh??"



It was almost time to kick off the portraits!


Are you going to have any special "Bride" items?

Previously on A Life Full of Laughter:

No comments:

Post a Comment