Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Life Full of Laughter: Our Non-First Look


About an hour before the ceremony started, our photographer led me into the Sunday school room and made sure I was hidden behind a wall partition for our non-first look. Then, he brought in Mr. Hyena through the other door, between this room and where the guys were getting ready. Mr. Hyena reached around the wall for me, and I put my hand in his.


I'll admit, I was sneaky. I did try to get a peek at Mr. Hyena. I saw part of his face. :) He did not try to sneak a look.


It was so nice just to be together before the ceremony. It was nice to hold his hand. I felt so calm and happy.


We took a little time to talk about how our mornings were going, and also a minute to just be silent together.


I'm pretty sure I asked him if it was too late to elope.


Before we knew it, it was time to say goodbye, and I really didn't want to go. I wanted to keep holding his hand. I wanted to see him. I wanted to stay with him until it was time to get married. But that was not the plan.


So we said, "See you in a little while!" and went to our separate rooms after one last hand squeeze.

Are you doing a first look?


Previously on A Life Full of Laughter:

No comments:

Post a Comment