Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Invitations: Sent!

I got a little too excited, and I mailed out our invitations about a week earlier than planned.


That there's the box that once contained many envelopes of pink and maroon joy. I thought about taking a picture of myself holding the box, but earlier in the evening I completed Week 5 Day 2 of my C25K training, and no one wants to see what I look like after (successfully!) running for eight minutes.

Rumor has it the invites are popping up in our guests' mailboxes already, so it won't be long before I show you the full suite!

4 comments:

  1. They look awesome! Very modern and put-together. I'm very excited about ours (which I think I'm going to send out early to mid April)... there's just a lot of work that needs to be done before they go out. Namely, I'm a loser and didn't put the website on any of our Catprint docs, so I'm making a little insert to go inside the invites... and I haven't started those yet, plus assembly and addressing :)

    Question: The address labels - are those a special kind of label or where did you get those? They were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Steph, let me know if you need help assembling and whatnot, I'd be happy to help out! The labels were ordered from onlinelabels.com after I couldn't find the size I wanted at any office supply stores. They're 8"x2.5".
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief that must be!!! I'm kind of dreading putting together our invites since I'm DIYing EVERYTHING (even the actual pocketfolds).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting that you got them out already. I am just starting to design ours now and I am already dreading it. Can't wait to see what they look like!

    ReplyDelete