Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In which I worry for nothing.

Remember how I was worried about my wedding band looking weird against my e-ring? No? Well that's probably because I didn't tell you. I was WORRIED. Even after they e-mailed me the picture of what my wedding ring was supposed to look like separate from my e-ring, I wanted to see what they would look like together. I went to the designer's Web site, but couldn't find my exact set. Instead, I found this:



It's a lovely set, but not exactly what I had in mind for my own wedding ring. I wanted my band to sit closer to the basket of my ring, not flush to the top of the ring. And I also wanted it to look more symmetrical.  Who knew I was so picky about jewelry?

So there I was, worrying we were going to have to get a second band to make my ring look even, and worrying I was going to hate it. A couple months ago it arrived at the jewelry store. Mr. Hyena wants to keep it there a little while longer, since it's still insured while the store has it, but over lunch one day we went to go visit it, try it on, calm my fears, etc.

It's perfect. Absolutely perfect.

I'm going to wait until I actually have it in my possession to go photo crazy, but don't worry, I'll get pictures up as soon as I can. :)

Have you worried a ridiculous amount about a particular aspect of your wedding? What was it?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I want to see!! Paul and I picked ours out last night and I really love mine... but it'll probably stay at the jewelry store till June so I won't see it for a while. :( It has small diamonds on the front part of the band and it's about as wide as my engagement ring (maybe a little narrower - they are very similar styles and they look like a set!)

    ReplyDelete