Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Love is PATIENT ... and I was not.

Where we left off, I was panicking about not finding a church to get married in. Months had passed, but it all worked out in the end, because we found it.


View of the sanctuary (personal bad-quality iPhone photo)

This was such a huge relief to me, not only to have finally found a church that we both liked, but that Mr. Hyena is so happy with our decision. Deciding to switch denominations entirely was a much bigger sacrifice for him than it was for me, and I'm thankful that this decision was made together and without too many issues.

We joined up and I went to work getting the church booked! And ya'll, we got our first-choice date. Another couple is getting married the same day, but we got our time preference, and I could not be more excited about saying our vows in this little church!

Where are you having your wedding ceremony?

No comments:

Post a Comment