Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Snack Attack!

This is my darling kitty-boo, Elliott.

(Personal photo)

(Don't worry, she likes being under the covers. I'm writing on my bed with my knees propped up under the comforter, and she crawled underneath and fell asleep.)

Wanna know what else she likes? Eating ribbon. Eating flowers.* Eating my clothing. Eating random things she finds on the ground. This does not bode well for my many wedding projects!

In order to keep her from chewing up everything I have done so far, I've had to keep everything far away from her. Currently, I'm keeping all my (cat-edible) projects in a Snuggie box on the top shelf of my closet, and I always make sure the door is shut, but it won't be long before the top shelf is overflowing and I'll have to find another way to store all my goodies. Not to mention, when I finally get my dress in from the shop ...

Do your pets try to "help" you with your wedding planning? How do you keep them from destroying all your hard work?

*Seriously. My poor engagement roses lasted about 20 minutes before kitty-boo discovered them, and then I had to keep them in the shower when I wasn't around to supervise her.

No comments:

Post a Comment