Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Color Not-Bored

I love colors - the brighter the better! Maybe that's the reason I found it really, really difficult to decide on wedding colors. My favorite color has always been hot pink, which Mr. H wasn't really on board with when we first got engaged. In my indecision, I threw so many color combinations at him, he finally gave up and told me to pick whatever I wanted. Uhhhhh ...


Hot pink and tangerine?


Seafoam and lavender?


Hot pink and a slightly darker color of hot pink?!
(Awesome color boards created with Idee Multicolr Search Lab. Seriously, awesome.)

But time after time, I kept coming back to one color combo...


There was no way I was going to not have hot pink, someway somehow. In order to get him totally on board, I appealed to his Aggie side and offered up maroon as a complement. He agreed! Over time, "hot pink and maroon" has evolved to include bright green and silver accents as well, and I lurve it!

What inspired your wedding colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment