Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

A Life Full of Laughter: Throw Down

A little while after we'd cut the cake, we decided to do our bouquet and garter tosses! I grabbed my toss bouquet and prepared to launch it into the crowd of ladies.



Bridesmaid L was the lucky recipient!


Then the menfolk came out to the floor.

guest photo

I took a seat on the stage, and Mr. Hyena slipped off my garter and put it on the manly football.


The guys tried to give him grief about looking while throwing the football, but Mr. Hyena didn't want to hit any of the chandeliers, so he threw it normally.


Just as predicted, the guys jumped to catch it!


My friend H caught it! And then because H and Bridesmaid L are good friends, I made him put the garter on her leg. :) It's awesome being a bride, because you can make things up spur the moment and people will do what you say!


unless otherwise noted, all photos by Danny Boyle Photography

Are you doing any tosses?


Previously on A Life Full of Laughter:

No comments:

Post a Comment