Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Life Full of Laughter: Pretty Little Details

Before I get to the very end of the night, I wanted to post just a few of our little details. You can see a lot of our details in previous posts, but here are some that I didn't include already.

My dress on my DIY hanger.


My pink pretties.


Our guestbook and photos commemorating Mr. Hyena's Grandma, Grandpa, Oma and Opa.


We had two photos for each couple: one on their respective wedding days and one as Mr. Hyena remembers them.

guest photo

Our ceremony programs and seating sign.



The heart banner I made for the cake table. I never gave ya'll a tutorial on this, but it's pretty simple. Hole-punch. Thread ribbon. Hot-glue dot. Repeat.

guest photo

My engagement ring and our wedding rings, along with the beautiful pink tablecloths and the flower petals we scattered on them.


unless otherwise noted, all photos by Danny Boyle Photography

What is your favorite little detail for your wedding?

Previously on A Life Full of Laughter:
"The One Where We Get Practice Married"

No comments:

Post a Comment