Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Snow Love

Bridesmaid J, my college roomie, has dabbled in photography for years. In fact, a few years ago, she shot Bridesmaid A's wedding! Since she's in my bridal party, she couldn't do our photography, but we did get her to do our engagement portraits!

After college, J moved to Hong Kong, so we had to wait for a time she would be back in Texas in order to shoot them. As luck would have it, she was in the country for parts of January and February 2010, and it was the same week that it snowed OVER A FOOT. In Texas. Score! She did a beautiful job shooting them, and I am so pumped to share some of my faves.


My engagement ring and Matt's Aggie ring.

The next time we'll see J is the week of my wedding (sad!), but I'm so excited that she got to participate in this part of the wedding! She also got to help me shop for my wedding dress later that day ... stay tuned!

All photos by Bridemaid J.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about that one by the band tower... it cracked me up b/c I knew exactly where it was!! Also, I love the close-up by the brick wall, I think that is my favorite one :-)

    ReplyDelete