Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Farewell For Now

"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you."
(video via YouTube)

Whenever I call my family, most of the time we end our conversations with, "Well, I've run out of things to talk about."

Unfortunately, I have to say it to ya'll today. I've run out of things to talk about, wedding-wise. So it's time to pass the baton to the bees who are still planning and recapping, and say goodbye for now.

I loved telling you about my wedding planning. Your advice and comments kept me going when I just couldn't plan anymore, and helped me keep my sanity when I came up with some crazy ideas. I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to share with you and be a part of this wonderful community. If you'd like to take a look back at my journey, I've set up my wiki page for easy referencing.

I'll still pop in from time to time, and I'll be buzzing around the Hive. You haven't seen the last of me yet! In the meantime, I'd love for you to come hang out with me over at Everyday Adventures.

Congratulations to all of you. I hope you have beautiful weddings, and more importantly, wonderful marriages.

Love,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment