Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Knot: Tied

Well guys, we did it! The Hyenas are officially married!

Pre-ceremony — we didn't want to see each other ahead of time!


Photos by Sister in Law Hyena

I'm so sorry I didn't leave ya'll a "last post as a Miss." I really wanted to, but the Hyenas are really paranoid about posting stuff online. (Hi, I'm Mrs. Hyena, and I am a blogger...) Especially stuff like, "I'm getting married today, and therefore not going to be home. Come rob me."

Like I said, paranoid.

But, I absolutely wanted to let you know how excited I was leading up to our wedding, and how much I appreciate you guys following me and commenting. I love you guys so much! All your support these past few months has meant so much to me. You provided me with inspiration and advice, and our wedding absolutely would not have been the same without you.

I've got some additional projects and posts I want to share while I wait for our pro pics, so stay tuned for that! I can't wait to show you our beautiful wedding day!

2 comments: